Last week I rejoined slimming world because i really want to lose the beef. I had my first with in yesterday and went and bloody lost 9lb! 9 bloody pounds! Now i know I've got a lot to lose but that was just unbelievable for me! I thought the scales might be broken but no one else seemed to be surprised with their results so i was dancing about like a dafty! It took me about 4 weeks to get rid of 9lb last year!
It'll never be that amount in one week again, but its a brilliant motivation!
Anyway, Jill-the girl i buddy along with- kept on about cauliflower rice (basically grated cauli used in place of cooled cooked rice) so i thought I'd give it a shot.
Oh my word.
Its a revelation!
Since yesterday I've used an entire cauliflower and, considering i bought it at about 1pm yesterday and I'm typing this at 1130, thats pretty impressive i reckon!
I had a bogle online to find slimming world recipes and then just decided to fire in a shit load of stuff i had in the house instead. I grated my cauli florets and patted them dry, then got spring onion/garlic/chilli powder/soy sauce and Fridays left over chicken and bunged it in a frying pan. I added an egg to make it nicer.
Bloody awesome!!
So this morning i done the same but with prawns instead of chicken. Again, absolutely gorgeous.
I can't believe it's taken me this long to try it but ill absolutely be making it part of my diet from now!
Try it!
![]() |
| Chicken one. I forgot to take a photo until I was almost finished, but you get the idea! |
![]() |
| The prawn one. |


No comments:
Post a Comment