Well this year me and my fella are heading to my sister-in-laws mums house for Christmas so, not really knowing what the etiquette is, i pet to make a couple of puddings!
Now then, banoffee pie and nutella cheesecake are in the fridge setting , waiting for a good dollop of whipped cream and some decoration tomorrow night :-)
I'm right excited for Christmas this year! I've got a brand new nephew to play with and, by the looks of it, a fair few bottles of cava to get through! Game on! One more day to work then I'm on it!
First the banoffee pie!
 |
| Digestives blitzed |
 |
| Buttery biscuit base setting in the fridge |
 |
| and on with the bananas |
 |
| Ariel view (there's a few of these) |
 |
| I cheated and got ready-made caramel |
 |
| Another ariel view, just the whipped cream to go tomorrow! |
|
And now for the Nutella cheesecake...
 |
| Cream cheese first... |
 |
| Add lots of Nutella-y goodness! |
 |
| Mixed it up with some icing sugar... |
 |
| Gave it a whirl... |
 |
| Popped it onto another buttery biscuit base! |
 |
| And ta-da!!! It's now in the fridge with the banoffee! |
As a wee aside, I attempted to make cranberry sauce. I just followed a basic recipe but added some clementine juice to it tonight to try and make it a bit nicer :)
 |
| I hope it goes with the turkey!! |
|
|
Merry Christmas everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment